Office & remote
We are heavily focused and dependent on product-led-growth, this means that our ability to provide the best possible user experience and time to value is directly effecting our success and growth. As our UX/UI designer you will be able to directly affect how thousands of people are sharing and taking part of information and knowledge on a daily basis. You will work closely together with the development team, product owner and customer success team to identify and solve user problems as well as continuously work towards optimizing the experience for both current and new users. You will play a vital part in our scrum team that currently consists of 6 people that are focused on development and testing.
What you'll get to do
- Conduct user research, evaluate, and gather requirements
- Identify and solve bottlenecks within the user experience
- Host and collaborate with other people in smaller workshops to brainstorm user workflows and ideas
- Work closely together with developers as a vital part of the scrum team
- Create interactive prototypes and engaging graphical interfaces for all screen sizes
- Continuously document, define and optimize our design framework and components
- Present your ideas to the team
This role is perfect for you if you...
- If you are a creative person that loves to keep up with the latest trends and possibilities within UX/UI for the web
- Have previous experience from working in a smaller team or project that was focused on web apps or e-commerce
- Are proficient in Figma or Adobe XD & Adobe Creative Suite
- Are a team player that enjoys the process of collaborating in a group as well as working individually
- Are a strong communicator in English for both text and speech
- The number of years of experience does not matter to us, we are more focused on your portfolio and previous work
- It is a plus if you have skills in creating and designing illustrations and other graphical design formats
Where? In our Malmö office, but as we are a hybrid workplace remote work is possible.
Sounds like a good fit?
Join us on our mission to transform how we share knowledge - we look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your application