Office & remote
Product marketing manager
As one of the first dedicated members of the product marketing team, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with people from different areas such as development, customer success, and product management. You will focus on Skillboost's overall messaging, communication, marketing, and acquisition processes and have a tangible impact on how teams around the world are working daily.
What you'll get to do...
- Champion product messaging across marketing, acquisition, communication, and support channels to create a unified and awesome experience
- Become an expert on our market, competitors, and customers to identify potential growth opportunities
- Interact with customers to understand their ambitions, needs, and pain points
- Work closely with product management and the product team
- Develop messaging and go-to-market strategies to acquire new customers through organic and paid channels, with a high focus on product led growth
- Develop strategies to convert free users to paid customers
- Create high-quality content to deliver our messaging across different channels such as social media, website, newsletters and inside the product
This role is perfect for you if you...
- Have worked in smaller teams or startups where you had a wider range of tasks and responsibilities on your plate
- Have experience in marketing a B2B SaaS product and understand the basics of product-led growth
- Is a strategic thinker who can develop testable hypotheses and doesn’t believe in marketing for marketing’s sake
- Is a strong communicator and feels comfortable with presenting in front of smaller groups of people
- Are organized as a person and can put together and execute plans, projects, and big ideas
- Are creative and have experience in creating on-brand content for different marketing and communication channels
- Appreciates a deep dive into the data, but understands how to blend metrics, best practices, and intuition
Where? You will be located in our Malmö office but part-time remote work is possible
Working hours? CET 08:00-17:00
Sounds like a good fit?
Join us on our mission to make e-learning team's more productive - we look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your application