Office & remote
Community Success Manager
As one of the first members of the customer success team, you'll have the opportunity to work closely with people from different areas such as development, marketing, and product management. As a Community Success Manager, you will champion the creation of "Skillboost Academy" and our community from the ground up. Our vision is that anyone, no matter what level of previous experience, should be able to create beautiful and impactful content for digital training and knowledge-sharing. The goal with Skillboost Academy is to inspire and engage both potential and current Skillboost users in this process.
What you'll get to do
- Champion the creation and growth of Skillboost Academy and the Skillboost community
- Interact with users to understand their ambitions, needs, and pain points
- Create content that will help our users to get the most out of the Skillboost platform
- Do research and create templates for different use cases within the platform that our users can then utilize
- Create inspiring content that will help our users in being successful with their e-learning development
- Host digital activities such as live streams and webinars
- Initiate and organize collaborative activities with other e-learning designers and prominent people in the field
- Work closely with product management and the product team
This role is perfect for you if you...
- Enjoy the process of sharing knowledge to help others
- Have worked in a smaller marketing team where you had a wider range of tasks and responsibilities on your plate
- Are organized as a person and can put together and execute plans, projects, and big ideas
- Are a creative individual with previous experience or background in e-learning, graphic design, or similar
- Is a strong communicator (mainly English secondary Swedish)
- Feels comfortable with being in front of the camera recording videos
Where? You will be located in our Malmö office but part-time remote work is possible
Working hours? 08:00-17:00 CET
Sounds like a good fit?
Join us on our mission to make e-learning team's more productive - we look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your application