Office & remote
Head of Content & Design
As a key person in the team you'll have the opportunity to work closely with people from different areas such as development, marketing, and product management. We are a content platform that is focused on product-lead-growth, our ability to inspire and engage visually is one of our main pillars for growth and you will be able to work and effect this first-hand. As Head of Content & Design, you will mainly focus on our visual brand communication as well as inspire, and guide our community of current and potential users in how to design and work with impactful digital content.
What you'll get to do...
- Continuously improve our visual profile and make sure that we keep a unified experience in our communication and platform
- Regularly talk to our users to understand their pain points and what they wish to see in the platform related to content creation
- Create inspiring content and templates that our users can utilize inside the platform
- Do research and communicate in different communities to identify trends for content, graphic design, and e-learning production
- Become an expert in the areas that we are focused on (training, performance support, customer success and knowledge-sharing)
- Create inspiring content for our social media pages, newsletters, and youtube channel with focus on content & design
- Host digital micro-events such as creative live streams and webinars around content creation, content strategy and more
- Work closely with the product team to influence and navigate the roadmap
This role is perfect for you if you...
- Have previous experience from working in a smaller team where you had a wider range of responsibilities on your plate
- Enjoy the process of creating engaging digital content for different channels
- Enjoy the process of sharing your knowledge to help others succeed
- Have experience in recording and editing video content
- Have experience from creating and editing visual content and illustrations
- Have previous experience in either e-learning design, graphic design, web design, or similar
- Are used to being consistent in your work to fit the message and tone of a brand
Where? In our Malmö office but part-time remote work is possible
Working hours? 08:00-17:00 CET
Sounds like a good fit?
Join us on our mission to make knowledge-sharing more productive - we look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your application